Monday, July 19, 2010

Pause

Ever since yesterday until Today have been very Odd.. I OverSlept after going home from Church. Instead of studying I felt Uneasy and could not finish anything. I tried Studying but Failed. I tried Watching any anime But I failed yet again. As If something is going to happen sometime that day. And this morning came. I woke up early. 6am As Usual but something was clearly odd. I did my morning routines incredibly slow. I read a book while eating (Which I dont usually do). Got my meal overcooked. Drank my hot choco late. Finished all my chores and my food past 7am. Took a bath in a hurry only to find out I ran out of underwear. Finished clothing up about 7:45. Went to school and discovered that my Mp3 headset port is having serious problems. Arrive at school 10minutes before the alotted time. Peaked at our Club booth. Got Abducted for Induction Rites. Missed a Class. Created an Intention for a mass in a hurry. Left my bag on the booth. Ate something I did not like. Ate at a different fast food. I really Felt the the was really off. I cant talk well cant understand anything. Then I got a call From my Bff. We talked about a new promo for our telco. But suddenly he opened up a new topic. A topic that I had blogged a month ago. A Topic That I think I had Forseen. The Girl I liked for a long time now suddenly had a Boyfriend. It was that simple. It was That simple to say. It was that simple to type. But It was hard to accept. Although I really went all out saying it last time. The real feelings just came out this time. I was really affected. I Say I can get over it but.. I think Thats that. It was my fault anyway. I suddenly wanted to become a vampire. Only to use the hypnotizing charisma. But its just a cover up. A cover up for my laziness and my stupidity. I cant blame anyone but myself. But hey! It was a Great ride. I should go down for now. Find another transport. Its not yet time. I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help ME

I made a new Button Because a crisis in my wallet is currently occurring. Donate any amount and I'll thank you a Lot!! :D
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.